The Carroll County Child Advocacy Center is a non-profit organization that exists to champion the needs of sexually and severely physically abused children through prevention, intervention, therapy and collaboration.
By meeting the ten standards required by Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia(CACGA), the Carroll County Child Advocacy Center has been granted full membership status with CACGA. For more information see www.cacga.org
Financial donations are tax-deductible. Your support will make it possible for abused children in Carroll County to get the help they need – quickly, safely and with dignity.
Stewards of Children training is open to any adult who wants to learn to prevent, recognize and appropriately respond to child sexual abuse.
We will be happy to schedule a session to meet your specific needs.
There is no cost. Please call (770)832-8733 or email email@example.com for more information.
Our next scheduled training sessions are:
- Monday, October 6, Goodwill Training Center, 1:30 to 4:00pm
- Thursday, October 9, Carrollton Presbyterian Church 2:00-4:00pm
- Friday, October 10, Carrollton Presbyterian Church 9:00-11:00am
- Saturday, October 11, Bowdon Baptist Church, 9:00 to 11:00am
- Tuesday, October 14, Goodwill Training Center, 9:30 am to noon
- Thursday, October 16, Carrollton Police Training Room 9:30 to 11:00am
Please see our training schedule located under Prevention tab for other sessions currently scheduled.