Championing the Needs of Children
The Carroll County Child Advocacy Center is a non-profit organization that exists to champion the needs of sexually and severely physically abused children through prevention, intervention, therapy and collaboration.
By meeting the ten standards required by Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia (CACGA), the Carroll County Child Advocacy Center has been granted full membership status with CACGA. For more information see www.cacga.org
Financial donations are tax-deductible. Your support will make it possible for abused children in Carroll County to get the help they need – quickly, safely and with dignity.
NEXT PREVENTION TRAINING
Stewards of Children training is open to any adult who wants to learn to prevent, recognize and appropriately respond to child sexual abuse.
We will be happy to schedule a session to meet your specific needs.
Currently we have the following sessions scheduled:
- Monday, May 11 12:15 to 3:00 pm –Tanner Medical Center , Dixie St. Classroom 2
- Monday, May 11 6:15 to 9:00 pm –Tanner Medical Center , Dixie St. Classroom 2
- Saturday, May 16, 10:00 am to noon Word of Life Church, Bankhead Hwy
- Tuesday, May 19, 9:00 to 11:00 am Stallings Building North White Street Carrollton
- Tuesday, May 19, 8:30 – 10:30 Carrollton Fire Station, West Center Street
- Wednesday, May 20, 8:30 – 10:30 Carrollton Fire Station, West Center Street
- Thursday , May 21, 8:30 – 10:30 Carrollton Fire Station, West Center Street
There is no cost. To reserve a place please call (770)832-8733 or email email@example.com for more information.
Please see our training schedule located under Prevention tab for other sessions currently scheduled.